Dudum Financial has been the leader in employee benefits and retirement plans for the golf and private club industry for over two decades. Our innovative, unique, and proprietary programs provide enriched benefit offerings to some of the most prestigious golf and private clubs in the United States along with world-renowned yacht, equestrian, athletic, and business clubs. Servicing over 400 golf and private clubs throughout the nation, our team of experts works closely with our clients to create a forward-thinking strategy that will add value to your long term planning. Dudum Financial is recognized as the unmatched leader in the implementation and administration of world-class employee benefit platforms.
- Jason J. DudumCEOjason@dudumfinancial.com View Full Profile >Jason J. DudumCEO
Helping business and families secure their financial legacy has been at the crux of Jason’s life work. A commitment to serving his clients with unwavering leadership has led Jason to the very top of his profession as a financial advisor. Jason and his team of advisors work tirelessly to ensure that their clients life goals are kept in focus while keeping abreast of ever changing opportunities. For over 20 years Jason has reaped the personal satisfaction of being looked at as the trusted source in his clients financial future.
- Keith J. DudumPresidentkeith@dudumfinancial.com View Full Profile >Keith J. DudumPresident
Keith founded Dudum Financial with the idea that a benefits provider could transcend the ordinary and deliver to its customers an experience uncommon in the insurance services industry. Focusing on the passions that drove him as an individual, Keith developed unique programs that brought innovation, cost-effectiveness and world class customer service together. Today Dudum Financial is the industry leader in employee benefits for the golf and private club world, much as Keith had envisioned nearly two decades ago.
- Mike J. BryantManaging Directormike@dudumfinancial.com View Full Profile >Mike J. BryantManaging Director
Working to ensure that the client experience at Dudum Financial is unequaled, Mike runs the day-to-day operations of the firm from our corporate office in the San Francisco Bay Area. With steadfast dedication and meticulous attention to detail, Mike has helped build a team of experts that operate in synchronized excellence.
The Dudum Financial Foundation
Dudum Financial is proud to give back to the communities we serve through numerous charitable organizations. The Dudum Financial Foundation focuses on providing grants, scholarships, and financial assistance to non-profit organizations that focus on enhancing the quality of life for our communities. Each year, The Dudum Financial Invitational Charity Golf Tournament is held to support student scholarship initiatives. These scholarships are allocated to the hospitality curriculum at major colleges and universities across the country and provide much-needed support to the future leaders of the golf and private club industry.
Join The Dudum Financial Family
Dudum Financial is an equal opportunity employer where team goals are realized through individual will and determination. Our firm is committed to the growth of our employees both personally and professionally. As a member of the team at Dudum Financial, you will be encouraged to grow your professional acumen while being mentored by a management team that tailors a career path to best fit you as a unique individual. We welcome you to contact us for a list of current opportunities with our firm. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- San Francisco – Corporate Office3505 Mt. Diablo Blvd.Lafayette, CA 94549Google Maps and directions > 800-574-9900
- Beverly Hills9595 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 900Beverly Hills, CA 90210Google Maps and directions > 800-574-9900
- Newport Beach2901 W. Coast Highway Suite 200Newport Beach, CA 92663Google Maps and directions > 800-574-9900
- Palm Desert74040 Highway 111 Suite 200Palm Desert, CA 92260Google Maps and directions > 800-574-9900
- Seattle14900 Interurban Ave Suite 271Tukwilia, WA 98168Google Maps and directions > 800-574-9900
- Las Vegas11411 Southern Highlands Pkwy Suite 220Las Vegas, NV 89141Google Maps and directions > 800-574-9900