Developing a cost effective and attractive employee benefits plan can be an intimidating process. Between strict federal healthcare laws and an ultra-competitive employment environment, the difference between success and failure can often be traced back to the experts you lean on for guidance. With Dudum Financial, your staff and employees will have access to a team of experts that can help them through any of the complex and difficult situations that arise in the modern workplace. Our team of legal, accounting, and HR professionals can be depended on for timely and accurate solutions.
- Strategic Benefits Planning
- ACA Compliance Strategies
- HR Technology & Administration
- Employee Health and Performance
- Voluntary Benefits
- Cost Management Strategies
- Executive Benefits
When it Comes to Health Care Reform, Dudum Financial Has You Covered!
The team of experts at Dudum Financial is your industry resource for all Health Care Reform related issues.
In the current climate of Health Care Reform, employers must ensure that federal requirements are being met. It is often a confusing and daunting task. Dudum Financial provides expert guidance and analysis for all of our clients.
With a fully certified staff of health care reform experts our team can help you in the vital areas of:
- Measuring Employee Hours and Determining Plan Affordability
- Section 6056 Reporting
- Educational Meetings for HR Staff
- Assisting Terminated Employees with COBRA and Healthcare Marketplace Options
- Providing Important Compliance and Legislative Updates
- Annual Plan Audits
- Quarterly Webinars Featuring Leaders in the Healthcare Industry
Our team is ready to work with you to ensure your company stays in compliance with all federally mandated healthcare laws.Contact Us to Learn More >
HR Technology and Benefits Solutions
As a client of Dudum Financial, you have access to fully functional employee portal websites where online enrollment, HR support and an abundance of other important functions are at an employee’s fingertips. In today’s ever evolving virtual workplace, many employers have a vital need to offer their employees 24 hour updated information. When an employee has a life event that requires changes and consultation, they can simply log on to their customized portal and get the information they need quickly and efficiently.
Strategic Benefits Planning
With healthcare laws and employer requirements constantly changing, the value of a partner who understands your business cannot be understated. Dudum Financial is the partner who goes the extra mile to ensure that your employee benefits program is tailored to fit your specific business needs. We help you analyze not only the financial impact to your company but the practical impact to your employees and their overall health and wellness. Developing a strategic benefit plan and executing that plan can greatly assist in helping your company attract and retain valued employees.
Strategic Benefits Planning
Dudum Financial can help you:
- Manage Costs
- Enhance Employee Engagement
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance
- Increase Job Satisfaction
- Develop Funding and Contribution Models
In today’s fast paced workplace, employee health has become a priority for business who strive to maximize productivity. When your employees make healthy lifestyle changes, they’re also making a healthy change in their productivity — and your business. Dudum Financial can help you create a grassroots campaign that can be the foundation for promoting a healthy lifestyle amongst your workforce. Whether you choose to implement a companywide challenge using fitness trackers or simply encourage blood pressure screenings to identify potential health risks, our team of experts can help you change the way your employees feel for the better.
Just a few of the wellness initiatives we can implement include:
- Fitness Trackers
- Flu Shots
- Healthy Eating Campaigns
- BMI Competitions
- Outdoor Activity Calendar
- Bike to Work
- San Francisco – Corporate Office3505 Mt. Diablo Blvd.Lafayette, CA 94549Google Maps and directions > 800-574-9900
- Beverly Hills9595 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 900Beverly Hills, CA 90210Google Maps and directions > 800-574-9900
- Newport Beach2901 W. Coast Highway Suite 200Newport Beach, CA 92663Google Maps and directions > 800-574-9900
- Palm Desert74040 Highway 111 Suite 200Palm Desert, CA 92260Google Maps and directions > 800-574-9900
- Seattle14900 Interurban Ave Suite 271Tukwilia, WA 98168Google Maps and directions > 800-574-9900